Glitter + Glitz: Gold Points from Radisson
As the world’s best brand of hotels, doesn’t it make sense that Radisson offers the best traveller loyalty program in the industry. It’s easy to sign up , or ask us during your next check in.
Dare to Compare
Earn 20 points per dollar/euro spent at Regent® Hotels & Resorts, Radisson® Hotels & Resorts, Radisson® SAS Hotels & Resorts, Radisson® Edwardian Hotels and Park Plaza® Hotels & Resorts. Earn 15 points per dollar/euro spent at Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM and Park Inn® hotels. Plus when you reserve online you’ll earn an additional 500 points. Check in online and obtain a 1,000 point bonus. What other worldwide chain offers you this many points? Plus with a global network of hundreds of hotels, you’ll find a place to stay and earn Gold Points no matter where your travels take you.
A World of Possibilities
What you do with your points is entirely up to you. From room upgrades, including express laundry and restaurant discounts, to free night’s worldwide, you call the shots. You can also use points towards international travel on any of the following carriers: Aeroméxico, Air Berlin, Air Canada, Asiana, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Continental, Delta Air Lines, Emirates, Icelandair, Japan Airlines, KLM/Air France, Lufthansa, Northwest, SAS, United and US Airways. So, conquer Rome, ski in Aspen, eat sushi in Tokyo, or take off Down Under, all with your Gold Points from Radisson.
Terms and Conditions
• All points, including points from online booking, are calculated after the stay occurs.
• Cardholder must stay in the hotel to earn points.
• The reservation name can be verified to a personalized card at the time of check-in.
• Only one member per room can earn points.
• Ineligible rates include crew rooms under contract agreements for airline flight crew layovers, Carlson employees and travel agents.